Visa News


If you’re Foreigner, you’re not a Thai Citizen, of course you need a visa, you just have to call 02-743-3371 her name is Put she’s professional and she can speak English, well enough to explain to you, on how to have an opportunity to train Muay Thai with 5 years visa, about what the conditions are and what you will learn in 5 years or more. If you’re still in your country and if you want to apply, apply 1st and we will send you a letter, so you can have an ED VISA right away before you come, so you don’t need to get out to other country to apply.
Unique opportunity for you to do what you love, which is Muay Thai, at the same time you can have VISA as well.

Leave a Reply