ED VISA 1 TO 5 YEARS EASY
Get your 1 to 5 year education visa with peace of mind and easy
Testimonials and Reviews
ED Visa Guidelines and Regulations (TR-ED VISA)
- ED visa application process and success may vary depending on the applicant’s passport nationality.
- Once we have received the visa fee and processed your paperwork, we are unable to refund your payment.
- There may be additional fees at the Thai Embassy or Consulate that you are applying from that we cannot predict and are unable to refund.
- If the Thai Embassy or Consulate rejects your visa application for reasons we cannot predict, we will not be held responsible and are unable to refund the visa fee.
- After you receive your visa, you are required to report to immigration every 90 days with documents that we prepare for you 2 weeks in advance.
- It is your responsibility to notify us 2 weeks before each 90-day period. We will not be responsible if your visa gets revoked due to failure to notify us of your renewal.
- There is a minimum requirement of 3 group lessons or 2 private lessons a week, otherwise, your visa can be revoked by immigration at the end of any 90 day period.
- There is a 4,000THB processing fee at the immigration office upon each renewal.
- If you wish to leave the country and come back, you must first go to immigration to get a single or multiple entry stamp on your passport, otherwise, your ED visa will become invalid and require re-processing at full cost. We will not be held responsible if you lose your visa.
- If your visa is revoked during your stay here for whatever reason, we will not be responsible and cannot refund your money.
NON-Immigration Educational (ED) VISA – Master Toddy’s Academy Agreement
In order to obtain a 1 year ED VISA through Master Toddy’s Academy, please review the following information & guidelines. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions or need further assistance in your application process.
- Visa Eligibility
Per governmental Immigration guidelines, the ED VISA is issued to applicants who wish to study and attend seminars, training sessions, or internships in Thailand, mandatory onsite training in the Academy as well as accepting the following terms and conditions, will allow us to organize your ED VISA with Thai Immigration.
- Cost Breakdown 1 year
1 year ED- VISA – For all initial paperwork (Non-refundable) 25,000 THB
Mandatory training 1 Year, Pay in full 4,000 x 12 Months 48,000 THB
( Normal training fee 6,500 per month, save over 30,000THB!)
***1 year ED Visa 90-day government renewal fee 16,000 THB
- Compulsory Class Attendance
Minimum 3 x 2-hour group classes per week or 2×1 hour private class per week. A report card will be created for you and placed on the card stand (in front of the ring) which must be signed by the Instructor following your training session
- Cancellation Policy
Kindly note that once we have completed your application process and your payment has been made we cannot refund your payment. We understand that your circumstances may change and we advise that you notify our appointed contact in writing at your earliest convenience
- VISA Renewal
A Thai ED visa allows you to stay within the Kingdom for 1 year per visa application. The government requires that you report to immigration for a check up renewal every 90 days. during this renewal you will be required to pay the 4,000THB renewal fee listed above.