We have 4 friendly packages for you. Check all the packages and choose the right one for you.
All can be daily and weekly as well as monthly
- Live,sleep, train Like A Thai
- Unlimited use of gym
- Unlimited group training
- Share a room with Thai trainer
- Learn thai language
- Fight at end of training (fair fight)
- Limited space
- 2 spaces left (Book Today)
- Air Con
- Smart TV/Netflix
- Custom Gloves and Shorts
- DVD/ Cable TV
- Queen Size Bed
- Unlimited Group Training
- Unlimted Gym Use
- 1 Free Private Lesson Per Week
- Private room
- Air con
- Unlimited Group Training
- Unlimited Gym Use
- Discount on Private Lessons
More Than 50 Years Experience In Muay Thai, Live, Sleep, Dream Muay Thai
• Star Of James Bond film "The Man with the Golden Gun". • Fought four of six students from Bruce Lees' school of Jet Kune Do. • He also gave special training to Roger Moore for his part in the film. • Set up In England in 1975. • He is widely known there as the "Father of Muay Thai" • Trained many fighters such as "Kash "The Flash" Gill" and Lisa Howarth but arguably his most successful fighter was Ronnie Green who became 5-time world Muay Thai Champion under Thosophon. • In 1993, Thosophon left England and moved to Las Vegas, America. Opened "Master Toddy's U.S. Muay Thai Center". . • The U.S. Muay Thai Center" had up to 480 active students enrolled • During his time in The States Thosophon trained many fighters including Gina Carano, Randy Couture and Tito Ortiz. After spending 16 years in the U.S.A. Thosophon decided it was time to move home back to Thailand. In 2009 he did just that after purchasing land in the Samut Prakarn district just south of Bangkok. The gym named "Master Toddy's Muay Thai Academy" not only trains students who want to learn the art of Muay Thai but also those wanting to become a "Kru" or teacher of Muay Thai. Both Thosophon himself and the gym he owns has been accredited by the Thai Government on several occasions.
Learn Basic Muay Thai
Step By Step training for begineers and experts, fun, exciting and motivating.
Get A 1 Year Student Visa
Here at master toddy we can offer a 1 year student visa, coming soon a 5 year student visa
Become an Instructor
Learn to train muay thai and get the rights to display the master toddy muay thai logos. Sell your own equipment
Start your Master Toddy Gym
Now you are fully trained teach muay thai why not start a master toddy gym and become part of our franchise
Our Muay Thai Trainers
Here our some of our trainers, all of our trainers have had over 300 fights
Dieselnoi Chor Thanasukarn – (Guest Instructor)
Book A Visit Today
See whats happening at master toddy muay thai
I’m so bored……. I decided to go to Thailand after being very bored with my life in England. The rain, the cost of living, the people…. It’s all so depressing. After arriving in Thailand from the airport I took a pink cab. The taxi driver put the meter on and then coming into[…]
Toddy’s team Report: Michael Lars Godde, a talented musician who just struck a life changing record deal has come to South East Asia. On an adventure riding his bicycle throughout Thailand, Michael searches for a healthier lifestyle controlling his mind and body. Cycling through Thailand will give you life-long memories but Michael thought something different[…]
Women and the Muay Thai tradition Many women are surprised when they discover that the Muay Thai tradition was so biased against women in Thailand. Master Toddy is a pioneer in this area and instrumental in bringing more talented female fighters into this sport. He believes it will be good for Muay Thai overall, to[…]
Ahmed Sadek from Egypt arrived at our Muay Thai gym 3 months ago with the dream of bringing Thailand‘s national sport, Muay Thai, back to his home country. Already a talented Muay Thai practitioner, he told Master Toddy that he wanted to hone his skills both as a Muay Thai fighter and as an instructor, so that he could spread the art of Muay Thai in his country – but most importantly to do it properly.
After 3 months intensive training – living, eating, sleeping and breathing Muay Thai – including graduating from Master Toddy’s Kru Course (high-level instructor certification), he is now on the path to realize his dream.
Not surprisingly, Ahmed will open his new Muay Thai gym as a Master Toddy Franchise Muay Thai gym!
This is Ahmed’s personal account of his time spent at the Academy in Thailand.
Are you ready for Master Toddy’s insights on Muay Thai footwork? This latest addition of Master Toddy’s Training Tips and Secrets should be read standing up!
When I’m in the corner, 90 percent of my fighters win the fight. That’s because I make sure they use the right kind of footwork to defeat their opponent.
The other day I caught up with Master Toddy in his office at the Academy and asked him to share his thoughts on fight preparation. This is what he had to say:
Preparation is the key word of success in anything, no matter what you do, not just fight preparation. Cooking, building, or fighting, it all comes down to successful preparation. Good preparation makes the job easier, and can mean different things. Like in cooking, you have to prepare all the ingredients. In building you have to line up all the materials step by step. But in fighting you have to prepare your mind first, and in order to do this you must have a unique way.
Every month, people come to Bangkok, Thailand from all over the world to get certified in the MTIA Muay Thai Instructor Course by Master Toddy himself, who certifies them to Trainer, Kru and Ajarn levels. Afterwards they go back to their countries to spread the beautiful art of Muay Thai, and they teach Muay Thai in a traditional yet modern way. Most importantly, they teach it properly.